Admiralty Homes Limited, a leading Construction / Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos state, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate should be able to accept responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of IT projects.
- He must also be responsible for managing day-to-day issues of projects and attend meetings required for successful execution of projects.
- In addition, he must also be able to ensure minimal risk exposure on projects.
- Managing and leading the project team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Managing project scope and change control and escalating issues where necessary.
- Providing status reports to the client.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Identifying user training needs and devising and managing user training programmes.
- Risk & Issue Management.
- University Degree in Science or Engineering discipline.
- The successful candidate must have at least 2 – 3 relevantpost NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision.
- He may possess any of the following project management certifications: Prince 2 or PMP.
- A post graduate degree e.g. a Masters Degree in Project Management will be of added advantage.
- Clear understanding of agile, waterfall methodologies.
- MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Must have relevant project management experience in an ICT organization.
- Must possess the ability to manage contract/outsourced staff, partnerships and relationships.
- Must have strong time management skills and possess the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Must possess the ability to work and contribute effectively to a team.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be innovative, responsive and result-oriented.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and Documents to: email@example.com using “Project Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.