MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Management Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
- Provide both verbal and written communications regarding project status, risks and issues to project stakeholders and senior management
- Responsible for (or facilitate) the development of standard project management templates.
- Identify and monitor critical dependencies between projects and ensure proper alignment of all projects.
- Coordinating Capital Project weekly meetings/Project Review Meetings, communicating action points as may be required for each project.
- Follow up on agreed weekly tasks, issues and resolution plans with each unit within the department
- Liaising with each Project Manager on reporting format and communication planning
- Compiling and issuing weekly departmental reports from all PM’s for review by Head, Capital Projects and sent to senior Management.
- Update document management system with all project documents and drawings.
- Update organizational project dashboard, escalating issues and identifying critical success factors for each project.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / B.Tech / HND in Engineering, Project Management or any other related field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in Project Management / PMO function with Project Management Certification e.g. (PMP, Prince2 or equivalents) and with active experience in PMO role including project documents management and administration.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- PowerPoint presentation skills is a strong requirement.
- Ability to prioritize work and deal with complex situations.
- Self-management & teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/Visio design software will be an added advantage.
Demands of the Job
- Department wide monitoring and review of project performance.
- Daily co-ordination and tracking of assigned departmental projects and deliverables.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online