CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are recruiting a detail-oriented Project Assistant to support efforts at an Incubation Center of Excellence in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The role holder will be responsible for supporting the Project and centre manager, engaging stakeholders and ensuring timelines are adhered to.
Project Monitoring & Reporting:
- Monitor the progress of the centre’s activities; develop and maintain records, filing and profiling systems and liaise with the centre manager to support their progress.
- Develop drafts and contribute to final written material including reports, summaries and syntheses of information arising from research.
- Apply quantitative and/or qualitative research methodologies to the collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
- Keep an archive for all project documents and provide it when needed.
- Provide direct assistance to the Project Manager on all aspects of the Center.
- Support the day-to-day work of the Center to team members as needed (i.e. provide feedback on reports and or interviews, draft documents, help draw out key themes from data and be able to facilitate small-scale training sessions).
- Liaise with centre partners, including faculty and staff and community partners.
- Organize, attend and contribute to the Center’s events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Communication, or any related field.
- Having 3+ years of relevant experience in a project management role or similar position.
- Having 3+ years of relevant experience in stakeholder management/engagement.
- Experience working effectively with and understanding the needs of culturally and ethnically diverse populations.
- Proven skills in project management
- Knowledge of office software packages (MS Word, Excel).
- Good communications and interpersonal skills with attention to details.
- Excellent analytical skills; with the ability to retrieve, organise and analyse information from a variety of sources.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met, with the ability to prioritise workload without close supervision.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online