IITA is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Administrator
Contract Duration: STS- National (6-months renewable contract)
- Oversee the financial operations of the YAS project in Abuja to ensure timely and accurate delivery of a monthly financial report to the Project Administrator.
- Oversee project finances and assures compliance at the Abuja Agribusiness Hub.
- Provide input into the preparation of annual project work plans and budgets.
- Manage budget and expenditure in relation to the project implementation and
- Budget plan.
- Keep and provide necessary support documents in compliance with the budget document.
- Provide secretariat support for relevant project-related meetings including project team meetings Oversee project procurement management and monitor progress at the agribusiness hub level.
- Track and ensure timely procurement for all project sites and project procurement processes.
- Perform any other job-related task as may be assigned by the Supervisors.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Public Administration or any other related field with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Ability to use basic Microsoft software (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Have strong multi-tasking abilities and problem solving skills.
- Have proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click here for more information (PDF)
Important Application Information
- Please complete our online application form link above.
- The application must include the names and e-mail addresses of three professional referees which must include the applicant’s current or previous direct Supervisor, professional colleague, and evidence of current remuneration package.
- IITA is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce, particularly welcoming applications from women.
- While all applications will be acknowledged, please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.