The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Programmer
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended.
- Be a male or female between the ages of 23 and 27 by January 2021.
- Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- Be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees who is either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- Measure in height at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female).
- Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must not have any disciplinary case and must be confirmed so by the Commanding Officer/Commander.
- Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from an accredited institution of learning. Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.