Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Assistant – Business Assurance
- Process of reports, presentations and research documents for executive office use.
- Provide support and follow up with the executive’s direct reports on the implementation of required action plans.
- Organize and dispatch presentations, letters and memos maintaining utmost level of confidentiality.
- Accurately store and maintain databases in compliance with internal processes and archival systems.
- Support with travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Manage and disseminate information to stakeholders.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders for smooth operations.
- Liaise with cross functional team in effectively implementing all projects of the office.
- First Degree in any field of Study.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have excellent administrative & planning skills.
- Have an eye for details and result oriented.
- Good time management and prioritization skills.
- Must have intermediate knowledge on Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.