PALMPAY is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2022. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and shop online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Operations Manager – Agent APP, Bill Payment Business
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- Palmpay is looking to employ a passion-driven and detail-oriented Product Operations Manager (Agent App, Bill Payment Business) to deliver outstanding user experience and develop a deep understanding of complex products and use cases.
- The Product Operations Manager is responsible for building connectivity with user-facing teams (support, sales, success, etc), ensuring tight product feedback and more value to users.
- The ideal candidate will be apt in supporting Sales and Product Marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and improve customer experience.
- Facilitating user interviews and other market research.
- Overseeing quality assurance checks on new features.
- Analyzing data to help product management make better-informed decisions.
- Creating product content, like campaign H5 pages, banners, and posters.
- Writing product training documents, organizing customer service training, and user internal testing.
- Collect, quantify and prioritise product-related challenges to be considered by product in future development.
- Working closely with the product team, design team, and sales to improve the customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Mobile App or POS operations, with at least 2 years industry experience in Agent Banking.
- Good at data analyzing, copywriting, and communicating with the coordinating department.
- Working knowledge of Agent Banking industry or in the FinTech space, and have insight on how to optimize users’ experience.
- Strong analytical and collaborative skills.
- Problem-focused and solutions-oriented, with extreme attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online