Personal Trust Microfinance Bank– Personal Trust is a Microfinance Bank in Lagos and a subsidiary of First Ally Capital Limited (FACL). Formerly known as Personal Trust Savings and Loans, the Bank was registered in 1993 and operated as a Mortgage Bank until its conversion to a Microfinance Bank in 2014. Personal Trust has a branch network at strategic locations in Lagos State and provides banking services to individuals, micro, Small and medium enterprises (MSME).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Product Manager is responsible for product planning, delivery and marketing throughout the product lifecycle.
- They will conduct market research and develop a road map for the products.
- They will work with other teams to deliver standard products and services that meets the needs of the market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features.
- Grow market share and improve customer experience.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Work closely with cross functional teams to deliver final product.
- Develop a marketing strategy to drive product launch and marketing campaigns.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line. strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
- Monitor, report and improve product performance.
- Promote the product to sales teams through sales training sessions, webinars, newsletters and other mechanisms.
- Develop and deliver training to technical sales support.
- Evangelize the product internally and externally.
- Provide regular report on product performance, sales volume, revenue and profit.
- Provides feedback and recommendations on business risks and improving operational efficiencies and processes where appropriate.
- Using problem-solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify product deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions.
- Flexibility to carry out any other task as requested by Management.
- B.Sc in Business Management, Communications, Computer Science or a related field.
- Evidence of completion/ exemption of/from NYSC.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar role preferably in a Financial Institution.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies.
- Solid technical background and hands-on experience in software development.
- Experienced at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strategy planning and implementation.
- Experience in product management, experience in finance or lending.
- Product management experience with a Bank and/or financial services company.
- Product lifecycle ownership.
- Organization and time management abilities.
- Leadership, team management and mentoring.
- Project planning and project management skills.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Proficient writing and delivery of presentations and documentation.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to interact with senior management and stakeholders, including regulators.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suit.
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Product Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: All communications to successful applicants will be done via the above email.