Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Industry: Financial Services
- The ideal candidate is a detail oriented innovative thinker. You must be able to provide overall prioritization, oversight, and coordination of customer-facing initiatives.
- You will be responsible for creating relevant business insights by gathering, monitoring, and analyzing internal and external data.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for defining a product vision for e-commerce, roadmap and growth opportunities, together with stakeholders, to ensure business needs are well understood and defined in epics, features, and user stories
- Ensure the inclusion of data, user research, (A/B) testing, market insights, and business needs for definition and prioritization of the product roadmap
- Ensure ongoing communication with stakeholders about priorities, features, testing, and release planning
- Lead a transparent, data-driven prioritization process to work on backlog items that have the highest business value
- Leverage website metrics, customer data, KPIs, and opportunity areas to develop recommendations for the highest impact fixes and enhancements.
- Work across teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the quality of the product.
- Conduct business analysis and research to determine opportunities for improvement.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- A University Degree in any discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Product Owner in a related digital/E-Commerce role at expert level
- At least 3 years of B2B and B2C experience
- Experience in a product environment
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development
- Solid understanding of E-Commerce business, technology, and digital marketing concepts at senior level and a good understanding of user experience
- Product ownership or management experience with UX teams, tech teams, and product development to build and improve websites and digital platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online