Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- On behalf of our client, We are looking for aProcurement Specialistto join our team and help manage theorganization’s procurement needs.
- Procurement Specialist responsibilities include researching new suppliers, ensuring that all purchased products and materials meet our specifications, and negotiating with vendors as needed.
- Ultimately, you will work with leaders in our organization to understand the needs of our organization and ensure we achieve our supply goals in a timely manner.
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve shortcomings
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
Requirements and skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a similar field preferred
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing and resource planning systems.
Application Closing Date
13th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.