Procurement Officer Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc as portal opens for interested candidates. Apply for the ongoing Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer – Premium Cassava Product Limited
Purpose of the Job
- To provide support for the entire procurement and supply process of all company-sanctioned requisitioned items following the procurement and supply strategy to ensure that all the company’s raw material and spare parts purchasing needs are met.
- Ensure procurement is undertaken in line with the company’s policies and principles.
- Support the Head of Procurement to achieve financial compliance and integrity.
- Conduct regular market research in order to maximize procurement opportunities and routes to market.
- Process and send the appropriate purchase orders to the best vendor or supplier. Ensure that the supplier is paid after successfully delivering the required goods in the required quantities on time.
- Manage active supplier list and ensure it is fit for purpose across procurement categories.
- Ensure that approved purchases are of sufficient quality and are cost-efficient.
- Maintain records of suppliers and documentation.
- Work closely with the accounts team to ensure invoices are received and uploaded for timely payment.
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety Management System (FSMS) requirements in the assigned work process.
- Perform other procurement task as assigned by management.
- First Degree in any related course
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar industry.
- Knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent negotiation/bargaining skill.
- Be highly organized and proactive with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and interruptions.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online