Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation of cost estimate and budget for purchase for building and civil works.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors submitted quotations and give necessaryrecommendations appropriately.
- Develop and manage plans for all procurement activities.
- Negotiate the best price for procurement activities.
- Ensure all goods and services to be procured are of high quality as specified.
- Maintain and update a list of vendors and their qualifications, contact and all necessary information.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree as a Quantity Surveyor
- You have a minimum of 3 year work experience in similar role
- You have good knowledge of the general workings of the construction industry
- You possess great negotiation skills
- You understand the importance of effective communication and influencing skills within teams, vendors, suppliers, stakeholders, and leadership teams.
- You are a passionate about solving problems and taking initiatives to improve the status quo
- You have great attention to detail and an ability to work independently with limited guidance.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.