Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that products and supplies are of high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- B.Sc / HND in any relevant field with a minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower Credit.
- Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22 – 28 years.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online