Mondelez International LLC (formerly Cadbury) is a whole new company that has been re-imagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, MondelÄ’z International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Lead, West Africa
Job Number: 1903669
- The Procurement lead has managerial responsibility for end to end procurement for West Africa (Nigeria and Ghana).
- He/She is responsible for cost and cash as well as execution of day to day operational procurement activities in west Africa to ensure all purchase requirements for country are served with the lowest possible cost, at the right quality and delivery timings while complying with Mondelez global procurement policy.
- The Procurement Lead will be responsible for managing all Internal Stakeholders in the Cluster on all procurement related matters, support local purchasing requests in collaboration with the Spend Area Organization and in alignment with the MDLZ Global Procurement operating model,
- He/She will drive productivity for the West Africa Cluster and lead the procurement interface on all new product development within the cluster.
- Works with global or regional Spend Area teams to implement contracts locally and to provide local specifics and insights as required to ensure compliance with local governance requirements.
- Business Delivery & Continuity – Act as the single point of contact (SPOC) for the Procurement function at the West Africa Cluster level.
- Supplier performance Monitoring and Site level execution agreements (SLEA)
- Support in supplier performance monitoring using the SLEA.
- Support monthly Delivery in Full On Time (DIFOT) reports
- Support Quality Notification review process with Supplier, Supplier Quality and Plant Team
- Act as escalation point for local business users or Master Shoppers related issues in the plant and drive resolution in line with regional and global Procurement policies.
- Coordinate local contract implementation tasks with Spend Area teams.
- Proven track record in relevant study in business economic environment, administration or relevant combination of formal qualifications and added specialized study (master degree is a plus)
- More than 5years of Procurement practitioner experience, broad background across different business functions
- At least 7 years Managerial experience
- Good people Management and Development Skills
- Good Problem solving skills
- Good Communication Skills
How to Apply