Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Expeditor
Employment Type: Full-time
Expeditor Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for timely receipt of project material at site including requisite documentation as per Project Schedule.
- Issue alarms regarding closure / strike / financial difficulties faced by the Supplier.
- Recommend “Catch-Up” plan and ensure implementation to meet the delivery schedule.
- Periodic updating of Procurement Progress Report highlighting the constraints.
- Review draft shipping documents of Supplier, obtaining clearance from QA & PM as required and giving Despatch Clearance to Supplier for Piping bulks & other identified items.
- Update with feedback for Supplier Performance.
- Review expediting reports issued by supplier.
- Monitor & expedite Project Materials till delivery at site including requisite documentation.
- Identify the bottlenecks / constraints affecting the deliveries and prepare time bound action plan to resolve the same with support of buyers.
- Resolving Material / Documentation related discrepancies after receipt at site.
- Ensure all documents for expediting is available with the team members.
- Candidates should possess minimum of a Diploma / Associate Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- 5 to 8+ years of related in expediting of job experience.
Expeditor Essential Skills:
- Experience in Expediting of Material, Equipment & packages.
- Knowledge of fabrication, Welding , piping ,heat exchangers ,pressure vessels , piping , packages ,compressor , pumps , bulk materials.
- Knowledge of relevant standards & codes for material construction.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.