Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Engineer – Mechanical Bulk
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be aware about Procurement procedures.
- Review the PR requirement, Bid Package /SOW from technical department before releasing RFP/RFQ to respective vendors.
- Developing pricing structure as per project requirement
- Create Bidder list from preapproved vendors available in system/database.
- Ensure Applicable purchasing terms & conditions are communicated to bidders along with technical requirement.
- Float RFQ & Receive Bids, act as SPOC to clarify & close all technical quarries between user (technical) department & Vendors during bidding /enquiry stage.
- Arranging technical discussions with suppliers.
- Search for and negotiate contracts with suppliers and manufacturers.
- Preparation of Comparative Statement of Quotations
- Commercial bid analysis
- Arranging commercial discussions
- Preparation of Approval Note
- PO preparation and subsequent amendments
- Coordination related to progressive payments & documentation flow.
- Coordination with Stores for MRR/GRIN.
- Coordination with Accounts for final payments and after sales service
- Coordination for post order issues, if any.
- Timely MIS update
- Timely development of potential vendors.
- Minimum Diploma / Associate or bachelor’s technical degree (Mechanical is preferred)
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of related experience in purchase of Mechanical items.
- Analytical and Math skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to perform under multiple projects requirement.
- Contracting, Purchasing and Management skills
- Working experience in Construction, EPC, Oil & Gas or Similar Industry Sector.
- Knowledge of a Bulk Materials like Pipe, fittings, Gasket, consumables etc.
- Skills in framing terms and conditions
- Skills in preparing MIS document.
- Skills in consolidating requirements of other depts
- Basic Computer skills MS Office and ERP operations
- Skills in tracking of Market / Index
- Skills in competitive analysis
- Skills in Responsive & Risk Management
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.