Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Engineer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The role of Procurement Engineer is to manage commercial and supplier aspects of projects (or other assigned work).
- Take action to reduce costs that are focused on creating greater efficiencies, economies of scale or better quality resources for a project team, department, or business unit.
- Manage all logistics operation including all logistics assets in order to ensure timely, cost-effective delivery.
- Work with freighters and clearing agents, cost and price analysis for services, etc.
- Coordinate work efforts of others to ensure integration and completion of work against expectations
- Evaluate and ensure that vendor performance meets or exceeds defined performance standards and adheres to overall company policies and procedures.
- Interprets contract provisions and review of contracts to evaluate overall revisions, price, and past performance of each contract.
- Obtains price quotes from vendors and compares quotes with the specifications and availability of items
- Organizes, updates and retains product information files and purchase order records
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times and streamline work processes to provide quality customer service.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Civil Engineering, Management, Accounting, Finance or any related field.
- At least 7 years post NYSC work experience in a similar role.
- Certification in Procurement and / or Supply Chain Management would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.