Apply for Procurement and Logistics Officer Recruitment at a Nutrition Company. Our Company is a nutrition company that manufactures and sells superior quality whole food nutrition products. We also help people have success with startups.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation, co-ordination and implementation of consolidated annual procurement plans and ensure user departments adhere to it in line with approved budgets;
- Formulate the Value for Money (VFM) framework to inform the organization procurement · Preparation of Request for proposal documents
- Provide logistical support for project activities; including transport for client visits, events such as workshops, meetings, etc.
- Coordinate the receipt, opening and evaluation of quotations, tenders, or proposals for goods, services or works;
- Preparation and management of contracts in liaison with the Finance and Admin manager for its legality and ensure proper authorization in accordance with the company policies;
- Ensuring user departments adhere to procurement plans in line with budgets;
- Carrying out market surveys, monitor and evaluate performance of the supply chain function;
- Ensuring sound partnerships with suppliers and clients;
- Ensuring timely, efficient and effective procurement of goods, services and works, while strictly adhering to the procurement policy;
- Establishing in liaison with the relevant departments and end-users, quality specifications of goods and services required by the company;
- Carrying out designated checks on quality and security aspects of procurement;
- Reviewing the supply chain to ensure it is efficient and effective;
- Managing the annual supplier pre-qualification exercise;
- Managing the disposal of obsolete and disposable items with authorization from the Finance and Admin Manager.
- Secretary to the Bid Evaluation Committee; collate and present procurement documentation to the relevant Tender and Disposals Committees for adjudication and award;
- Prepare supplier’s contracts and purchase orders and submit for approval;
- Maintain files and records for all procurement processes, tenders, procurement evaluations, contracts, Purchase orders and all correspondences relating to the procurements;
- Submit procurement documents, contract and LPOs for payment processing;
- Facilitate the annual procurement audit and other procurement reviews.
- Facilitate for insurance cover for all assets and equipment for the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 10 years work experience.
N150,000 – N500,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.