Azman Air is one of the fastest growing privately owned Nigerian Airline founded in 2010. It has dominated local and international carriers in providing affordable and comfortable flights to different destinations within and outside Nigeria. The Company is focused on offering world class aviation services , good customer relations ,effective online services and operational competence in relation to punctuality and Safety.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pricing Analyst
Employment Type: Full time
- Exceptional mathematical reasoning -must be able to determine correct mathematical methods or formulas to solve problem that relates to revenue management and pricing.
- Strong understanding of airline revenue and pricing strategies.
- Ability to design effective processes, programs and procedures that eliminate complexities and focus on continuous improvement.
- A good team player
- Ability to work cross-functionally, collaboratively and under pressure.
- Proficiency in SQL and other database tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel, Power Point and Word
- Responsible for pricing analysis, while staying abreast of pricing trend in the industry and make recommendations to the revenue manager.
- Develop pricing management methods, using existing or new research to measure pricing/revenue performance.
- Design and execute controlled fare tests to study customer price elasticity of demand.
- Develop fare structure
- Simulate models to forecast and/or price in a competitive environment.
- Conduct high level analysis and report to the Head of the department
- Create programs to improve pricing/revenue management efficiency.
- Analyzes passenger ticketing data to gain market knowledge and leverages on that knowledge to inform future ricing decision.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned.
Education + Experience
- 4 Years work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, computer science or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years experience in Airline pricing
- 2 yrs experience in data analysis
- Previous experience of MITA and BITA will be an added advantage.
- Gender: Any
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online