At PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 – Advisory Services
Reference Number: 125-NIG00237
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 4 – 6 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best.
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide.
- This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
- One (1) year Relevant post-NYSC experience
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
- Minimum of Second Class Upper Division/Upper Credit
- Minimum of SSCE 5 ‘O’ level credits at one sitting including English Language and Mathematics.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- This position is for our Advisory Services.
- Please note that once you apply for this position you are not eligible to apply for the Assurance / Tax regulatory services positions as multiple application will be disqualified.