SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre – Commissioning Coordinator, Downstream (M / F)
Contract type: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
- Working on a dedicated project, the commissioning site leader is responsible for the correct realization of pre-commissioning engineering and execution activities for the project.
- He / she prepares / reviews the pre-commissioning procedure, coordinates the commissioning activities and reports on pre-commissioning progress.
- He / she manages the disciplines leaders and the completion team. He / she reports to the commissioning manager of the project.
- Promote and apply QHSSE rules and procedures.
- Prepare commissioning main documents (philosophy, sequence, sub-systems division), review commissioning procedures.
- Coordinate pre-commissioning witnessing activities and participation of Commissioning team to FAT.
- Coordinate engineering preparation and execution of commissioning activities.
- Interface with Construction Team and Field Operations Team.
- Define commissioning sequence and identify critical path on commissioning planning. Prepare and coordinate mobilization plan of vendor’s representative during commissioning.
- Report on commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch lists follow-up, HSE results, main events).
- Review and countersign / validate handover dossiers and certificates
- Review and consolidate commissioning technical database and ensure coherence of the inspection and test plan.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation will be an added advantage.
- 10 -12 years’ experience in commissioning, preferably with an E&I background.
- Experience in aging/Brownfield Refinery or petro-chemical asset is a must.
- Knowledgeable in all Oil and gas processes.
- Highly knowledgeable in all Commissioning methodologies.
- Strong writing skills.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Great Leadership skills.
- Organization and planning skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online