PPC Limited (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a wholly Nigerian-owned limited liability technology company. Its core activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions and services for turnkey engineering solutions in ICT, Energy/Power, medical and other utility sectors. We started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Location: Ojota, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent
- Maintain Installation records, customer database and gather data for the Engineering department from installation, maintenance contracts & callout.
- Assist the Engineering team in administering Service Contract Agreements
- Attend to service call enquiries/complaints on services from clients over phone/fax/letter/emails and note down the details on service call register/enquiry register.
- Under the guidance from the Service Manager, he/she will send quotes to the customers/send tickets to Engineers for service visits and ensure reports are filed up to date. Any ensure that calls not completed in the stipulated time are escalated to the notice of the Service Manager for proper closing out of complaints.
- Maintain office inventory and inventory of spares and tools with Service team.
- Undertake research on behalf of the engineering team on how to resolve technical issues
- Arrange meetings on behalf of the Engineering Department and where appropriate, attend meetings to take minutes.
- Follow up Purchase Requisitions (PR) with Procurement & Supply Chain team. Send back defective parts with RMA to Ojota office for return shipment where ever applicable.
- Prepare weekly status update on clients’ requests or enquiries. Send weekly report on JCCs and service calls.
- Take telephone queries and questions and deal with or pass to the relevant members of the Customer Service team or Service Manager.
- Manage the approval process for floats, Petty cash and Expenses for the Engineering Department and keep updated records.
- Prepare presentations, reports and minutes on behalf of the Engineering Department whenever needed.
- General secretarial and administrative duties
- Liaise with the Engineers and ensure they receive all incoming post including relevant copies of letters, memo’s, reports and standard forms by fax or post regularly.
- Record and monitor holidays and absence records.
- Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contributions to the organization’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
- Ensure compliance to Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Engineering or Administrative role
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Prompt response for temporary / permanent solutions to issues and customer complaints.
- Administrative skills
- Reporting skills
- Excellent people-relations skills
- Highly customer-centric and service-oriented
- Ability to work in a highly fast-paced and competitive work environment.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.