Primera Microfinance Bank Limited, your partner for growth is a fully licensed technology-driven finance platform that offers financial solutions to businesses and individuals. Anchored by a strong balance sheet and an experienced, hands-on management team, we enhance financial inclusion by offering suite of financial services to meet the needs of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Management Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Portfolio Management
Reports to: Team Lead, Portfolio Management
- Ensure daily reconciliation request are treated and provide reconciliation report.
- Ability to convey reconciliation results in clear, brief, and unambiguous terms.
- Daily review of loan customer credit balances, debit balances & triggering to the relevant department for resolution.
- Attend to all request from other units on reconciliation and ensure they are resolved promptly.
- Review and management of customers having multiple accounts.
- Conductportfolio interpretation and analysis as well as predictive reasoning on the Bank’s loan portfolio.
- Perform other ad-hoc functions as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Relevant professional qualification in Accounting, Data Analytics and Risk Management is an added advantage.
Required Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- 2-3 years relevant experience in the Financial Services or FINTECH space.
- Experience in review of LIVE and RECON statement, review of loan balances, re-computation of customer outstanding indebtedness and general accounts reconciliation, etc.
- Proficiency in portfolio interpretation and analysis as well as predictive reasoning on the Bank’s loan portfolio.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and advance skills and working knowledge with Excel, SQL and Power BI.
- Good analytical skills with great attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A general knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
- Knowledge of T24 Core Banking Application is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online