Golden Oil Industries Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on 8th September, 1988, and has grown into a household name in Nigeria’s edible oil’s industry. The company’s focus is to provide healthy oil as a cooking medium to its customers. The company is Nigeria’s trusted name for supply of refined palm oil, palm kernel oil, olein, soybean Oil, stearin, soybean meal, soy lecithin, and palm kernel de-oiled cake. Our oils are used as healthy cooking medium. Soybean meal and palm kernel de-oiled cake are used in premier poultry / animal feed.
The company’s products have been duly certified by the appropriate regulatory agencies Such as the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC), Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON) and National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA). Golden Oil has modern processing technology and plants, which can be compared to worldwide standards. The company has highly trained seasoned oil experts, who’s commitment is to delivering healthy oil to Nigerian consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plastic Production Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform and direct the mould changing processes
- Troubleshoot processing problems including normal adjustments and checks
- Ability to handle material with little defect and zero colour variation.
- Assure that mould setup, changeovers, and housekeeping standards are met
- Ensure new job start-ups run correctly, making any necessary adjustments
- Work with production personnel to ensure spare parts meet requirements and make adjustments as necessary.
- Ensure molding machines and supporting systems are set to correct parameters and meeting the production goals
- Verify process parameters and implement changes, as appropriate, to improve cycle times
- Inspecting parts to ensure they meet the customer specifications
- Stop production to correct any quality issues.
- Review and inspect machines daily for maintenance issues and report to the maintenance Shift Head when necessary.
- Monitor, train, and coach subordinate to ensure they are following proper procedures.
- Follow all clean up and housekeeping procedures
- Comply with all safety, quality and work rules and regulations
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 2-5 years previous Blow and injection moulding process experience is required
- Proficient skills in reading, writing and arithmetic are necessary
- Strong mechanical abilities & knowledge- preferably in the Plastics Industry, with experience in Blow and injection Moulding
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; very detail-oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong communication skills interacting with all levels of a company’s hierarchy
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Anambra State
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.