MLJ Marine Oil & Gas Limited is an integrated Upstream oil and gas company service company of choice providing marine logistics, engineering, procurement, installation and construction services to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pipeline Technician – Composite Repair
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
- The main purpose of this role is to apply all Engineered Composite Repairs products onshore in line with client requirements and in compliance with Standard procedures. The role reports to the Senior Project Manager, Composite Repairs.
- To be responsible for the application of all Technowrap™ composite products onshore and offshore in line with client requirements and in compliance with all ICR procedures
- To become totally conversant and have a full and detailed understanding of all of the Engineered Composite Repairs business processes and how they apply in the running of the business
- Working with and/or supervising third parties as required
- To take responsibility for one’s own safety and for the safety of others working within ICR and whilst representing ICR on an external work site
- To ensure the application of the Company’s quality procedures with particular reference to the Responsibilities and Authorities matrix are rigorously applied in all aspects of the work.
- To assist Project Managers in providing a high level of technical support to all customers .
- To become fully competent in the Application of approved composite.
- To assist in the management of the warehouse where applicable
- Interested candidates should possess an HND with 3-5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.