Pharmacy Technician Recruitment at Reliance HMO. Reliance HMO is a Y Combinator 2017 Winter Batch company backed by leading Silicon Valley Venture Capitalists that uses software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance delightful, affordable and easier to access. Leveraging effective product management and growth strategies, we have successfully positioned ourselves as a competitive player in the Nigerian Health Insurance Industry.
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- The Pharmacy Technician on the Reliance Family Clinics team will be responsible for dispensing medications and providing excellent counseling for the patients seen at our clinics.
- Our pharmacy team will also be responsible for maintaining adequate stocks of medications and ensuring medications are stored to preserve their quality. The successful candidate will be friendly, excel in verbal and written communication and be technologically savvy.
- This person will have prior experience in retail or clinical pharmacy and be passionate about helping patients achieve their health goals.
- An ability to speak multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- You are a team player – able to work across different stakeholders, communicate expectations openly and clearly, and welcome constructive feedback.
- You’ll love this opportunity because…
- You’ll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- We have a vibrant and active culture
- Co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team
- Provide friendly service to all our patients
- Accurately interpret patient prescriptions
- Advise patients on possible side effects of drugs and how to avoid or manage them
- Maintain adequate stock of medications on formulary
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered counselling on medications, adherence and preventive practices
- Use electronic medical records systems and electronic stock management tools
- Any other relevant tasks required for setting up and functioning of The Clinic.
- Minimum Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in a related course or Certificate of Pharmacy Technician.
- Related experience is an added advantage.
- Experience using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Ability to provide patient counselling (advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus).
- Analytical, effective communicator, solution-oriented, strategic thinker and innovative.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online