PET Bottle Labelling Machine Operator at Giant Beverages Limited. Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PET Bottle Labelling Machine Operator
You will be responsible for the following activities as a PET Bottling Labeller operator:
- Daily operation of our bottle labelling machine which include KHS Innoket labelling machine and Krones labelling machine
- Daily 1st level maintenance of all aspects of the machine including cleaning the machine, basic troubleshooting, and visual inspection of the machine before and during production
- Installation of change parts for different bottle sizes when necessary
- Weekly and monthly maintenance of the labelling equipment to ensure maximum production effectiveness of the machine.
- B.Sc / HND in a technical field such as electrical, production or mechanical engineering.
- Experience in working with PET bottle labelling machines
- Experience in the beverage industry will be a big advantage
- Experience with Roll fed hot glue labelling machines is absolutely necessary
- You must be detailed oriented and a very patient person
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems for production machines will help your work
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.