United Nigeria Airlines – Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payroll Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Financial Accountant
Effective Date: TBA
- Shall obtain from HR relevant Payroll records for processing the monthly Payroll for the entire staff of the company ensuring that the computation of the payroll including all deductions are correct and final version of Payroll timely presented to Management for approval within the stipulated time-frame.
- Shall be responsible for the upload of the approved Payroll data into the payment portal ensuring that each transaction is uploaded correctly from/to the appropriate bank accounts for approvals of the payments to respective staff.
- Shall attend to and resolve payroll related issues arising from staff at any point in time.
- Shall prepare schedules of PAYE, Pension, WHTax deducted each month and process remittance to the appropriate authorities within the stipulated time-frame.
Experience & Qualification
- BSc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5years experience in a similar role.
- Proficient on the use of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (indicating Location) and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.