Eunisell Limited is a specialty chemicals and engineering solutions company, supplying key chemicals and production solutions to a wide range of customers operating in the downstream oil and gas, automotive and industrial sectors in Africa. We are a market leader in designing, formulating and producing oilfield chemicals for production and completions applications. With a focus on delivering differentiated chemical technologies to drive performance, we support customers and projects in 5 deep-water assets in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Payable Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To deepen our operation in the oil and gas production and engineering services and acquire future businesses, we are seeking an experienced Payable Accountant to join our team at the Head Office in Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Posting of all invoices from suppliers in the system
- Responsible for application of all payments made to suppliers in their ledgers.
- Responsible for preparing weekly Payables report and Age Analysis of Payables for both Local and Foreign suppliers
- Interfacing with suppliers regarding payment, invoices, discount etc.
- Sending weekly or monthly statements of account to vendors for reconciliation
- Posting Accruals relating to creditors transactions in the system
- Communicating through e-mails with suppliers regarding payment of their invoices
- Responsible for reconciling individual creditor balances to Creditors control account
- Weekly planning/ forecast of payables
- Responsible for preparing bank reconciliation statement
- Other Projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
What We Expect
- B.Sc. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience as a payable Accountant
- The Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and ERP.
- Proficiency in English – High level verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary planning and resources management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload with minimum supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and standard employment benefits.
- Opportunity for learning and growth.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send updated their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.