Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Patroller / Silo Attendant (Parking Plant) – Cement Industry, DCP
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Department: Packing Plant
Reports To: Shift Supervisor.
- Responsible for the accurate measurement of all the silos.
- To report to the supervisor if any abnormality found.
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
- Maintaining work clean environment.
- Any other job as may be assigned by the supervisor and other superior officers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth silo extraction of cement during during operations.
- Responsible for accurate measurement of all the silos.
- To ensure and maintain correct measurement of silo so that 750mt of cement is dispatched in twelve hours shift per packer machine.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE / WAEC / TRADE TEST 1, 2 and 3.
- Five Years experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online