Osseo Area Schools Building Volunteer Program Recruitment 2020/2021. Apply for Osseo Area Schools Building Volunteer Program Job Recruitment 2020/2021 Today. General Purpose of Job: Assist the school staff in maintaining and expanding community-school interaction. Provide support and coordination of volunteer programs within the school.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Building Volunteer Program
- Assist with the coordination and maintenance of existing volunteer programs by receiving requests and contacting resources.
- Aid staff and school community in determining needs regarding volunteer services.
- Assist in the planning and implementing of new volunteer programs as directed.
- Assist in identifying and recruiting potential volunteers.
- Arrange volunteer orientation and training as directed.
- Schedule volunteers.
- Maintain records of volunteer service.
- Assist in the volunteer program evaluation process as requested.
- Assist with volunteer recognition as requested.
- Act as information source between building staff and District Community Resource Volunteer Program Coordinator and attend Building Coordinator meetings.
- Provide information about volunteer programs to staff and community.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to type, maintain records and file. Computer experience helpful.