MainOne Cable is a leading facilitator and preferred provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Order Fulfilment Intern
Location: Saka Tinubu, Lagos
Job Type: Contract
- The Order Fulfilment Intern would primarily responsible for supporting order fulfilment and ensuring effective monitoring and control/management of service activation process within the organisation.
Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluating all documentation and record of orders.
- Manage customer expectations and ensure requests are communicated to key stakeholders.
- Processing all orders and commercial approval/waiver and resolving all discrepancies.
- Validate customer requirement per technical solution and ensure services are billed appropriately
- Manage Customers’ delivery issues that require cross functional intervention and ensuring that customer requests are treated.
- Ensure full compliance by technical team to delivery commitment made in the project implementation plan.
- Ensure timely delivery and acceptance of circuits in line with contract terms and agreed acceptance testing period.
- Process benchmarking and compliance enforcement relating to service activation and support.
- Analyzing trend and gaps in the provisioning process and reporting areas for improvement to key stake holders.
- Provide regular support to finance team by reporting closed sales and services commencement date.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc. / B.Tech / HND in any course preferably Data Analysis, Engineering, Computer Science, Project Management or any other related field
- 0 – 1 year work experience
- Strong IT skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Required: Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills is a strong requirement
- Ability to prioritize work and work independently
- Demands of the Job
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Ability to work independently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online