Dollar to Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client, a Real Estate, Naira Investment and Insurance company is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager (Ecommerce & Logistics)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing all operational management systems, create standard work for each department and ensure best practices within the group.
- Contribute operational information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce, and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, and inventory management
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations; ensuring the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategy to improve performance.
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer services issues
- Communicate customer issues with other departments and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with HR and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses
- Minimum of 7 years working experience.
- Previous working experience as an Operations Manager or similar role or relevant experience will be considered
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND qualification in related disciplines.
- Previous experience in an Ecommerce or a logistics company is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of email.