Bauchi State Government – Bauchi State Community and Social Development Agency is responsible for the implementation of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The objective of the agency is to increase access by the poor people, and particularly displaced and the vulnerable people, to improved social and natural resources infrastructure services in a sustainable manner.
The Agency invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from civil service and others to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
The Responsibilities of the Officer includes:
- Supervising and coordinating the overall activities of the operations department
- Supervising the processing of applications seeking SA funding and technical/management support;
- Ensuring conduct of desk and field appraisals and forward reports to the Project Management Committee for review based on set criteria;
- Provide overall supervision of formulation and implementation processes of COPS and micro projects by CPMC5;
- Ensuring the maintenance of records on all CDP5 and micro-projects on a continuous basis; and passing on such information to the Monitoring & Evaluation department.
Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree in Agriculture, Engineering, Extension Services, Social sciences, Natural sciences, Project Management and any other relevant degree, with at least twelve years post qualification experience. He must have-at least two years experiences in CDD projects.
- Previous experience in rural development projects or extension services shall be considered as additional advantage.
The remuneration is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with agreed terms.
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to submit 9 copies of Application with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Photocopies of credentials to:
The General Manager,
Bauchi State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 4b Yandoka Road, Bauchi,