Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager, Premium Cassava Products Limited
- To successfully manage operational functions of the Business Unit.
- To drive and direct efficient execution of operations at PCPL for the achievement of business goals.
- Plan, organize, direct and optimize Flour and Garri plants operations
- Implement strategies in alignment with business initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus for the plant
- Responsible for production output, product quality
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Develop systems and processes that track, optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets.
- Coordinate with the Supply Chain team for day-to-day requirements of cassava Roots.
- Maintain a trusting relationship with the team, support recruitment, manage and develop plant staff
- Deliver and plan targets and improve business performance through enhanced productivity, operational efficiencies and commitment to quality, health and safety
- Implement and maintain GAP, HAACP and food safety management for all Operations to ISO Certification standards
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to identify critical spare parts for operational requirements.
- Coordinate with maintenance to set preventive maintenance plans and implementation.
- Build a high-performing team and develop people through training, coach-mentoring and engagement
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or MBA (Added Advantage).
- 5 years of cognate experience.
- Possess effective communication and reporting skills
- Have good problem-solving skills
- Possess strong leadership capabilities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online