Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Accountable to: The General Manager
Direct Report: The operations coordinator; The maintenance Supervisor
- The Well test operations Manager is the bridge between operations and management. Responsible for the planning, organization, leadership and management of field operations.
- The main objective of this role is to ensure the delivery of consistent and superior service, safety, quality, and technical support and effectiveness required to exceed expectations of our customers, while maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing costs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Formulate operational objectives for the well test and production unit
- Ensures that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems, to offer them the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions, to deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality, and to systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSE, Operational Excellence plans and continuous improvement concepts
- To exploit any opportunity for the expansion and development of the WT and production Business unit.
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team as required.
- Technical authority during well operations and associated activities.
- Assist with delivery of new technology to clients through close liaison with the GM, BD team, Ops Coordinator(s) and their teams.
- Provide Designs, programs, procedures, project cost estimates and expenditure requirements for approval by the General Manager.
- Responsible for monitoring operations overview of all locations from the operations coordinator, and providing direction to the coordinator accordingly.
- Actively promotes the Eunisell culture within the well testing business unit and supports all initiatives and teams accordingly.
- Maintain close liaison with the operations coordinator to ensure full awareness of project progress and problems.
- Regularly communicates field performance, support and quality objectives to top management.
- Closely follows-up and reports on competitor’s activity and developments in their respective area.
- Conducts regular customer Service Quality Review meetings in conjunction with sales to ensure our services, products and technical support meet their complete satisfaction.
- Contributes to defining the budgetary requirements based on customer activity plans, and then manages it in the most productive and cost-efficient manner.
- Contribute to meeting the financial goals and expense control targets for the business unit.
- Demonstrate effective safety leadership and actively involved in root cause analysis for all incidents affecting safety and service quality in the area.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high-quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Customer’s activity plans and local market conditions to help forecast activity trends to assist in the preparation of the business plans.
- Reviews the maintenance of the equipment and recommends necessary actions or modifications in accordance with stipulated operations standards and policies.
- Fosters and leads for continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that the internal process within the organization meet the needs of the business.
- Leads and motivates employees to work to the best of their ability as part of the team through open communications, regular meetings, coaching and counseling, attention to their needs, recognition and rewards for their individual contributions and collective accomplishments.
- Creates an environment of accountability where each employee is held to the same standard of accountability for their actions regardless of their span of control or scope of responsibility.
- Delegates responsibilities and activities as necessary to enhance the role of every team member.
- Oversees the training of field personnel, trying to maintain the necessary balance between the area’s operational requirements and individual development needs.
- Participates in the recruitment process of Field Engineers.
Requirements / Skills
- Degree in Petroleum Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical, Marine or Production Engineering or related field and a minimum of 10 years’ experience 5 of which is in a related industry, preferably in a supervisory capacity.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resumes and Application Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the mail subject.