Operations and Finance Director Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment at Chemonics International. Chemonics International – We’re one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations and Finance Director
Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
>>See All Latest Chemonics International Recruitment 2020 / 2021 (9 Positions)
- Operations and Finance Director will ensure financial and contractual compliance with USAID regulations; establish internal control systems and accounting/financial reporting protocols for subcontractors and grantees; and supervise financial staff and program budget, procurement process, and financial reporting to USAID.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in the financial and operational management of development activities, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Demonstrated knowledge of USG policies, process, and procedures related to finance and administrative management
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in Hausa a plus.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.