The National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) (formerly National Action Committee on AIDS) was established in February 2000 to coordinate the various activities of HIV/AIDS in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operation Officer 2
>> Click here for Latest NACA Recruitment 2020 / 2021 | NACA Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Agency for the Control of AIDS Recruitment
- Regular communication to provide updates on projects using various forms of communication relevant for the message and audience; these include the security situation, monthly field visit reports and reports on workshops/trainings conducted.
- Updates on outcomes of reviews needs assessments and capacity building plans.
- Draft success stories on key project impacts in the assigned LGAs.
- Notify the Senior Health Mangers on changes in security context in the assigned LGA as and when they occur to inform implementation, security and safety of staff and other related partners
- Support the implementation of an appropriate visibility strategy
- Report challenges and/or solutions and gaps if any
- Facilitate the data flow of all reporting.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should follow link above