ABNL Limited was incorporated in 1992 as an Oil and Gas servicing company with a vision to provide professional engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas exploration and production companies in Nigeria and the West African sub-region. Since its incorporation, the company has grown in leaps and bounds, expanding its business horizon, but still within the Oil and Gas sector.
ABNL is a 100% owned indigenous firm, with a shareholding in excess of 100 million Naira. Its’ directors are individuals of proven integrity, who over the years have acquired the requisite experience in the Oil and Gas business, as well as in the banking and finance sector. The integrity of the directors and the staff of the company have been a priceless contributive factor in the growth and wellbeing of the company.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offtake Supervisor III
Location: Offshore, Nigeria
Employment Type: Contract
Scope of Work
- Responsible for vessel’s stability, list and hull stress (shearing force, bending moments)
- Preparation of loading plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of discharging plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of internal cargo transfer plan and monitoring of execution
- Preparation of ballasting / de ballasting plan and assist with execution
- Preparation of slop water discharge plan
- Generating report of daily production based on cargo tanks measurement
- Preparing report of cargo mid-monthly, monthly and yearly cargo tanks fiscalization
- Monitoring stock of fresh water and diesel oil
- Preparation of tanks washing plan and assist with execution
- Acts as Marine Supt in his absence
- Acts as Terminal Operator in his absence
- Part of Emergency Response Team–vessel’s damage stability
- Backup for Radio Operator in his incapacitation during Emergency
- Assist with marine cargo operations.
- Support cargo officer with the management of the hull and export systems in compliance with normal operating practice for tanker hulls.
- Assist with the planning and monitoring of stability and cargo loading and transfer.
- Organizes with production operators the different tasks related to crude oil handling under the supervision the terminal cargo officer and the production superintendent.
- Follow up of slop water discharge and bilge water discharge (filling of oil record books as appropriate)
- Assist production operator with daily soundings as required.
- Maintain relationship with DPR rep on board to ensure that he receives all the cargo information needed.
- Plan and assist with export tanker cargo operations.
- Responsible for quality and quantity for terminal export operations, follow up of laboratory procedures (sampling , analysis in accordance with commercial quality recommendations, water debottoming, salinity BSW and Methanol content)
- Assist with planning for inert gas and gas freeing operation when required.
- Preparation and Inspection for Crude and ballast tanks.
- Monitoring of potable water and Diesel oil quantities on board and supply
- Ensure first line maintenance and inspection is carried out on all cargo equipment
- Set up and update cargo handling procedures and general marine instructions on site as per Company procedures
- Produce and issue of Bills of Lading and other offtake documentation.
- Maintain all required records of offtake operations
- Assist with the planning and supervision of the inspection checks and first line maintenance of the SBM and associated equipment
- Assist with the planning and supervision of floating hose inspection testing flushing and change out.
- Assist with all facility based marine operations and vessel control as required.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with a minimum of 15 years experience.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.