Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that one of its subsidiaries, Tecnimont Nigeria Limited have been awarded a contract. Tecnimont Nigeria Limited is a reputable Oil and Gas company with experience in the provision of engineering, construction, and procurement services.
Met T&S is a company of Maire Tecnimont Group operating in various commercial businesses and supplying superior procurement, commissioning, management and maintenance services in the Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical sectors worldwide. Met T&S is located in LONDON, United Kingdom and is part of the Business Services Sector Industry. There are 88 companies in the MET T&S corporate family.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Offsite Superintendent, OST
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00023
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type / Contract: TBD
Job Summary / Role Description
- To ensure planning and supervision of cost effective maintenance activities in Offsite plant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure documentation and analysis of all reports for forecasting and maintenance planning;
- Review work scope for corrective maintenance works and ensure that approved operating procedures, standards and safety requirements are met;
- Supervise preparation of annual maintenance budget and cost materials requirement needs for maintenance;
- Demonstrates ability to plan and schedule work (short term and long term) and ensures execution of work plan by sub-ordinates.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science
- Minimum fifteen (10) years’ experience and ten (10) years’ experience project execution especially Refinery
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate