Jiji Cars is one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the leading online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services, and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivalled automotive retail infrastructure that allows corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Offline Sourcing Agent
Employment Type: Part-time
Who is an Offline Sourcing Executive?
- These are registered agents with Jiji Cars as sourcing executives. They refer customers to Jiji Cars to transact on Jiji Cars and in return are paid a robust commission on successful transactions.
What Will You be Doing as an Offline Sourcing Executive?
- Find people who are selling their cars
- Build a network of people who are constantly talking to car sellers to get more leads
- Assist in negotiations with car sellers
- Be the interface between the clients and Jiji Cars
- You will work daily on the Market to FIND CAR SELLERS and ASSIST IN THE SELLING PROCESS
- Your Main target is to find car sellers to make them sell their cars with Jiji Cars
- You will be Responsible for the major part of the sales process, from prospecting to price negotiation and Continuous Follow up.
- Ensuring you Meet and exceed individual weekly and monthly sales targets.
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Outstanding sales skills with proven ability to convert prospects into paying clients
- Sales/Marketing Experience is an added Advantage
- Must live in Lagos.
Why Become an Offline Sourcing Executive With Jiji Cars?
- Boost your income: Earn up to N120,000 – N150,000 monthly
- Your commission is paid daily.
- The more clients you bring, the more commissions you get
- You can earn additional money through our monthly, quarterly, and yearly bonus plans
- Opportunity to work remotely and independently
- Gain access to the unlimited supply of a variety of cars for sale
- Learn new skills: you get to be trained by renowned Jiji cars sales facilitators who will help with communication skills, negotiation skills, and technical training about cars
- Team bonding activities, events, etc.
- Opportunity to be signed on to an HMO plan after 3 months of consistency
- Clearly defined career Growth path.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online