The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Officer Legal Service
Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and programs for resolution
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.
- Participate in all IT Planning and policy development efforts
- Facilitate the resolution of any issues encountered.
- Assist with quality management for solutions deployment and day-to-day operations
- Help with the production of periodic project reports
- Coordinate end users training before delivery of solutions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Program Delivery and Program Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field.
- 2 – 8 years formal project management experience in outsourced environment
- Prior experience in project management