MTN is a leading telecommunications company, providing cutting edge services in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the following vacancy:
Job Title: Officer – Channel Quality and Compliance (Online), Customer Services
Job Identification: 1821
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: Manager Channel Quality and Compliance
Division: Customer Relations
- Calibrate calls within the Online Assistance Centre to ensure compliance to Customer Relations quality management metrics.
- Conduct daily Call evaluation within the Online Assistance Centre adhering to agreed standards.
- Conduct periodic audit for the division ensuring service standards are adhered to.
- Conduct quality gap analysis.
- Conduct mystery shopping for the customer touch points.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, quarterly audits for the Online Assistance Centre.
- Deliver quality assurance (QCG) training for customer care representatives.
- Ensure digital channels are updated and uniform information is communicated across these channels.
- Assist the Channel Quality and Compliance Team Lead to ensure the implementation of the Quality Assurance recognition program.
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023 (11:59PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online