The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as:
Job Title: Officer 6
- Assist with the delivery of assigned IT projects and programs, within specified criteria of time, scope, cost and quality.
- Handle project support functions
- Track the progress of the projects and develop reports on progress, milestones and budget
- Interface with System Integrators to deliver work
Functions and Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of assigned project work packages, escalating issues that are beyond set tolerances to the Team Lead, IT Projects and programs for resolution
- Document project business cases in conjunction with Project Owners
- Help with the development of quality assurance test plans and participate in testing.