Panagora Group, a woman-owned, small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Opening ID: 520
Job Type: Full time
Project / Activity: USAID / Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
- We seek an experienced office assistant for an anticipated USAID/Nigeria Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning activity.
- This is a long-term position based in Abuja, Nigeria expected to start in Spring 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Senior Operations and HR Manager in office operations and administration tasks according to Panagora Group policies and procedures, local laws, and USAID regulations.
- Assist the Senior Operations & HR Manager in procurement actions, including sending quote requests, conducting price negotiations, documentation of the process, and finalizing agreements after the selection has been made.
- Act as point-person for suppliers and service providers, working closely with the finance team to ensure invoices are approved and paid correctly and timely.
- Assist in preparations and logistics for events, workshops, travel for the MEL activity, in accordance with Panagora Group policies and procedures and USAID regulations.
- Manage general office communications and reception.
- Maintain accurate and detailed office and inventory file records and documents, according to Panagora Group policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Operations & HR Manager or the Chief of Party.
- Associate or Vocational degree in Administration or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum three years of experience in office administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge of regulatory, contractual, and legal compliance requirements associated with USAID funding a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Clear attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a legal resident of Nigeria.
- Moderate English oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
- Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.