Observer Recruitment at NIMC. The National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007, the NIMC has the mandate to establish, own, operate, maintain and manage the National Identity Database in Nigeria, register persons covered by the Act, assign a Unique National Identification Number (NIN) and issue General Multi-Purpose Cards (GMPC) to those who are citizens of Nigeria as well as others legally residing within the country.
Job Title: Observer
>> Click here for Latest NIMC Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal (19 Positions)| NIMC Jobs Vacancies in Nigeria & Careers | National Identity Management Commission Job Recruitment 2020 / 2021
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy.
- The ideal candidate must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
- The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)