The National Youth Service Corps has released the NYSC Timetable 2022 Calendar for the Mobilization of 2022 Batch “A” Stream I, II Service Year. NYSC Mobilization Timetable 2022 is the schedule of activities for the deployment Nigerian graduates, both locally and foreign trained to different states of the federation for the mandatory NYSC program. Because facilities are insufficient to accommodate and cater for all graduates per time, the National Youth Service Corps program has been split into different batches and streams – Batch A, B & C / Stream 1 & 2. The Time-Table which contains the activities for the successful mobilization of graduates for the 2021 batch “A” stream 1 and 2 service year has been published. Check NECO & WAEC Timetable.
NYSC Timetable 2022 Batch A Mobilization
|1||NYSC 2022 Batch ‘A’ Stream II (2) Online Registration||Friday 4th March, 2022 to Friday 11th March, 2022.|
|2||Pre-Camp Verification Exercise for Foreign Trained Graduates||date to be announced soon.|
|3||NYSC 2022 Batch A Stream II Orientation Course||Friday 18th March 2022 – Thursday, 7th April 2022.|
|4||NYSC 2022 Batch ”A” Stream II Printing of Call-Up Letters.||Tuesday 15th March, 2022|
|Keep refreshing this page for updates.|
Note: A comprehensive timetable will be published here once it is made available by the Management.
Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Trained Nigerian Graduates (NYSC Timetable 2022 above)
The Website address is any of the following:
The originals and photocopies of the following documents are required for registration and mobilization of foreign-trained graduates into the NYSC (Please note that downloaded Certificates/Transcripts, Statement of results and Attestation letters are not acceptable)
- First University Degree or HND Certificate
- Complete official transcript of the first Degree or HND course
- Marksheet (for Indian Universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE. NECO, IGCE, GCSE, high diploma for those schooled in USA etc. Note that Online Result Print out is not acceptable in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five (5) subjects (including English and Mathematics) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Please note that persons who did TOP UP programme/Course are required to upload their foundation certificate eg APTECH, OND, NIIT, IMFORMATICS etc.
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of housemanship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigerian/Optometrists Association
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria.
- Nurses are to present original License and certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria.
- Medical Laboratory scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists of Nigeria.