Baze University is a fast-growing private University in the heart of Abuja. The University has been at the forefront of providing quality education, at the affordable cost, in a conducive environment. Baze University has continued to expand, growing in the last have faculties and more than thirty-two courses.
The University is now completing a state-of-the heart hospital, as another addition to its first-rate teaching facilities.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Nurse / Midwife
- Candidate must be a Registered Nurse (NRN) plus Registered Midwife (NRM) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Applicant must have at least 10 years practicing experience as a Nurse/Midwife.
- Applicant must have his/her current practicing license.
- Applicant must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates should apply by sending their Application Letter and CV with copies of cited relevant documents.
- Candidate should select their desired position on the application page.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for discussion / interviews on 28th July, 2021.
- Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisements.