NPower Latest News: NPower is an excellence oriented consulting firm, which specializes in all HR functions, in other to support various organizations via meeting the needs for efficient workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: NPower Software Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a NPower assistant, who will ensure excellent delivery of project/tasks within planned time lines and scope, with little or no supervision.
- He/She is expected to be conversant with Scrum, Kanban, when driving product development in an agile way.
- To provide support to managers and supervisors in the day-to-day administration of projects, while ensuring excellent delivery of products based on user requirements.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Excellent execution of NPower activities.
- Product and software development.
- Project Management.
- Any other duties as assigned or as they may arise.
- B.Sc or B.Tech in Project Management, Engineering, Computer Science or related course.
- Certification in Project management is a plus
- 2 year working experience as a IT/Software personnel or assistant.
- Project planning and execution, npower requirement gathering and estimation.
- Experience in information technology is required.
- Good knowledge of software project management tools.
- Familiarity with agile development.
- Ability to multitask.
- Highly organized.
- Experience with software development is an npower advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Software Assistant” as the subject of the email.