NPower Latest Update & News: Batch C Physical Verification Begins Soon, Get Ready. This is a massage to all Npower batch C, 2020 applicants, who have successfully completed their Npower computer based test.
Many applicants are anxious to know what becomes of them, after haven completed the compulsory online test. Some are basically more interested in the congratulatory message usually disseminated by Npower management, to successful candidates.
Why the waiting continues, I feel is worth revealing to you, your fate on the final selection expectation. Alot of persons are concerned basically on the level of score they achieved on the Npower test, but this is never the basic.
Npower test, is more of secondary requirements, to getting finally selected. There are primary requirements, which with your 100% score, you are as good as dumped if these requirements are not met, and these requirements are very necessary to scaling through the final stage, known as physical verification.
If you have successfully submitted your NASIMS test, prepare the following:
(1) Documents: All documents included during application must be brought for sighting and physical verification.
The most required documents are:
- Education certificates.
- Birth certificate/Age declaration.
- Your nasim ID may be required
(2) State of residence: during registration, you were meant to select a state of residence. Npower frowns at relocation complaints during physical verification. You must go back to the selected state of residence to get verified if you have relocated from that state.
(3) Don’t wait for a congratulatory massage before getting prepared: in so far you have written your test successfully, after updating your records, there are good chances you will get selected irrespective of your poor/high scores. Many applicants were unable to write the test, and the closing date is almost near.
For batch B, physical verification took place less than a week after the massage was sent. This is the reason you must be very prepared.
Please, follow this page for more news on Npower batch C.